Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] DDT and spawn issue?
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-15 11:57:09

Yes, this appears to be at least partially part of the problem Edgar
is seeing. We're trying to figure out how most of the tests passed so
far with a wrong mapping. Interesting enough, while the mapping seems
wrong the lookup is symmetric so most of the time we end-up with the
correct op by pure luck.

We're looking into this.

   george.