Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI users] where can i get a tracing tool
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-15 07:13:15

On Jul 15, 2009, at 6:17 AM, Matthias Jurenz wrote:

> the FAQ page looks very nice.

Ditto -- thanks for doing it, Eugene!

> I just sent the following answer to Lin Zou:

Did that go on-list? It would be good to see that stuff in the
publicly-searchable web archives. I mention this because our Google
Analytics clearly show that lots of people are searching our mailing
list, looking for answers to their questions.

> Could you also mention the tool 'otfprofile' under the section 7,
> please? As soon as the free version of Vampir is available this could
> also be mentioned.

Do you guys not have write access to the SVN repo for the web pages?
If not, we should just add you -- that would certainly make it easier...

Cisco Systems