Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [RFC] Move the datatype engine in the OPAL layer
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-14 13:50:41

Actually you do not need BLCR to check the checkpoint/restart stuff.
Just enable the C/R FT code lines (--with-ft=cr), and it should build.
BLCR is only one component of the OPAL CRS framework. If it is not
available then it will choose one of application level alternatives.

I updated the wiki to reflect this point.

-- Josh