Subject: [OMPI devel] MPI datatype problem in mpi_test_suite?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-06 11:05:16

I notice that in the new HLRS mpi_test_suite, I'm getting oodles of
errors with the MPI_TYPE_MIX and MPI_SHORT_INT datatypes (Linux/
x86_64). I have to run with:

   mpirun mpi_test_suite -d All,\!MPI_TYPE_MIX,\!MPI_SHORT_INT

(which excludes these two types)

I can't quite follow the test suite code, but MPI_TYPE_MIX is some
kind of derived MPI datatype.

Is something wrong with our datatype engine? Or are these tests
faulty? I don't know if anyone has run this test suite with any
regularity before, so I don't know which it is...

Cisco Systems