Subject: [OMPI devel] Information from orte-ps
From: Ashley Pittman (ashley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-01 08:17:36

Ralph,

orte-ps is a valuable addition to OpenMPI and one that allows me to
build my tool on top of it, I couldn't even begin to work without it.

Could I request that the pid and hostname of the orterun process are
included in the output, I can manage without it for the time being but I
can see it'll be necessary to have it when it comes to tighter
integration with other software.

Ashley,

--
Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.