Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI performance competitiveness
From: neeraj_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-06-24 01:21:56

Hi Eugene,

        We have licenses of HPMPI, IntelMPI and SpecMPI with us. We
usually do comparison tests periodically like recently we did collective
performance test on our cluster.
        I would like to help openmpi community to benchmark their
collectives and other calls if given the opportunity. I am using openmpi
from last 2 years and have decent understanding of its code-base.
        I think it would be interesting as well as challenging stuff to
make openmpi better then all existing MPI flavours and i would love to
work in this direction.

Regards

Neeraj Chourasia
Member of Technical Staff
Computational Research Laboratories Limited
(A wholly Owned Subsidiary of TATA SONS Ltd)
P: +91.9225520634

Eugene Loh <Eugene.Loh_at_[hidden]>
Sent by: devel-bounces_at_[hidden]
06/20/2009 02:02 AM
Please respond to
Open MPI Developers <devel_at_[hidden]>

Open MPI Developers <devel_at_[hidden]>
cc

Subject
[OMPI devel] OMPI performance competitiveness

A few of us have been discussing OMPI's performance competitiveness
recently and the possibility of organizing an effort within the OMPI
community to assess better where we stand (potentially in an automated
basis, such as through MTT).

Does anyone have licenses for other MPI implementations (HP, Intel,
Platform/Scali, etc.) or individual test suites (SpecMPI, etc.)?

Let me (or the mail alias) know if you're interested in such work or
have other feedback.

and any attachments.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions.Thank you