Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Use of OPAL_PREFIX to relocate a lib
From: Sylvain Jeaugey (sylvain.jeaugey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-19 07:16:35

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2009, at 11:25 AM, Sylvain Jeaugey wrote:
>
>> My problem seems related to library generation through RPM, not with
>> 1.3.2, nor the patch.
>>

> I'm not sure I understand -- is there something we need to fix in our SRPM?

I need to dig a bit, but here is the thing : I generated an RPM from the
official openmpi-1.3.2-1.src.rpm (with some defines like install-in-opt,
...) and the OPAL_PREFIX trick doesn't seem to work with it.

But don't take too much time on this, I'll find out why and maybe this is
just me building it the wrong way.

Sylvain