Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] complete newbie question regarding --enable-mpi-profile option
From: Nikolay Molchanov (Nikolay.Molchanov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-15 13:34:59

Hi Leo,

I think there is something wrong in the way the application is built,
or in the way you run collect. We run MPI tests every night, so at
least simple tests should work just fine. Could you, please, send me
more details about your MPI and your application?

1. MPI version strings

which mpicc

mpicc -version

which mpirun

mpirun -version

2. Analyzer version strings

collect -V

analyzer -V

3. Experiment listing

ls -lR test.1.er

4. Log file (starting from the collect command):

collect -M OPENMPI mpirun -np 2 -- hello

analyzer test.1.er

5. The application itself (source code or binary).

I'll run this application on our system, and let you know
the result.

Thanks,
Nik