Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] opal / fortran / Flogical
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-02 12:30:58

Please feel free to do so, George, as far as I'm concerned. I will modify
the ORTE code in anticipation of it by removing the arch-related calls.
Should have that for you later today or tomorrow.

If it doesn't move, no harm done - like I said, I really don't need it any
more, but was suggesting the move only to finally clear that abstraction
break we all hated when I originally did it (apologies in hindsight). :-)