Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] opal / fortran / Flogical
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-01 10:58:13

The opal/util/arch.c stuff also had this concern - but we couldn't figure
out a solution. One thing we talked about was separating the fortran arch
stuff away from the rest as the only thing I needed in opal were the
non-fortran things, but we deferred that to later.

Adding all the rest of the fortran stuff is icky...kinda violates the opal
idea, imho.