Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] problem in the ORTE notifier framework
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-28 08:55:57

On May 28, 2009, at 8:48 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:

> Yes, the opal-sos branch has a variant of this as well.

One thing I didn't mention: the opal-sos hg tree is unfortunately
unrelated from the main ompi-svn-mirror, so you can't just push/pull
between them. :-(

Most of us OMPI developers make specific SVN+Mercurial branches (see https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/UsingMercurial)
  rather than branch from the ompi-svn-mirror so that we can more
easily eventually commit back to the SVN trunk.

Eventually, Open MPI will be moving to 100% Mercurial and this issue
will go away (current status is that Indiana U. is working on
revamping our hosting infrastructure to support Mercurial).

Cisco Systems