Open MPI logo

Open MPI Development Mailing List Archives

  |   Home   |   Support   |   FAQ   |   all Development mailing list

Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] === CREATE FAILURE (trunk) ===
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-27 09:10:22


It seems that the MPI Extensions commit broke that tarball
(distcheckclean) last night. This shouldn't effect too many people,
but I am working on a solution so hopefully everything is better
tonight.

-- Josh

On May 26, 2009, at 9:53 PM, MPI Team wrote:

>
> ERROR: Command returned a non-zero exist status (trunk):
> make distcheck
>
> Start time: Tue May 26 21:26:07 EDT 2009
> End time: Tue May 26 21:53:45 EDT 2009
>
> =
> ======================================================================
> [... previous lines snipped ...]
> test -z "" || rm -f
> rm -f class/.deps/.dirstamp
> rm -f class/.dirstamp
> rm -f dss/.deps/.dirstamp
> rm -f dss/.dirstamp
> rm -f memoryhooks/.deps/.dirstamp
> rm -f memoryhooks/.dirstamp
> rm -f runtime/.deps/.dirstamp
> rm -f runtime/.dirstamp
> rm -f threads/.deps/.dirstamp
> rm -f threads/.dirstamp
> rm -f win32/.deps/.dirstamp
> rm -f win32/.dirstamp
> rm -f TAGS ID GTAGS GRTAGS GSYMS GPATH tags
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/mpiteam/openmpi/nightly-tarball-
> build-root/trunk/create-r21285/ompi/openmpi-1.4a1r21285/_build/opal'
> rm -rf class/.deps dss/.deps memoryhooks/.deps runtime/.deps
> threads/.deps win32/.deps
> rm -f Makefile
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mpiteam/openmpi/nightly-tarball-
> build-root/trunk/create-r21285/ompi/openmpi-1.4a1r21285/_build/opal'
> Making distclean in contrib
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/mpiteam/openmpi/nightly-tarball-
> build-root/trunk/create-r21285/ompi/openmpi-1.4a1r21285/_build/
> contrib'
> test -z "*~ .#*" || rm -f *~ .#*
> rm -rf .libs _libs
> rm -f *.lo
> test -z "" || rm -f
> rm -f Makefile
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mpiteam/openmpi/nightly-tarball-
> build-root/trunk/create-r21285/ompi/openmpi-1.4a1r21285/_build/
> contrib'
> Making distclean in config
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/mpiteam/openmpi/nightly-tarball-
> build-root/trunk/create-r21285/ompi/openmpi-1.4a1r21285/_build/config'
> test -z "*~ .#*" || rm -f *~ .#*
> rm -rf .libs _libs
> rm -f *.lo
> test -z "" || rm -f
> rm -f Makefile
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mpiteam/openmpi/nightly-tarball-
> build-root/trunk/create-r21285/ompi/openmpi-1.4a1r21285/_build/config'
> Making distclean in .
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/mpiteam/openmpi/nightly-tarball-
> build-root/trunk/create-r21285/ompi/openmpi-1.4a1r21285/_build'
> test -z "*~ .#*" || rm -f *~ .#*
> rm -rf .libs _libs
> rm -f *.lo
> test -z "ompi/include/ompi/version.h orte/include/orte/version.h
> opal/include/opal/version.h" || rm -f ompi/include/ompi/version.h
> orte/include/orte/version.h opal/include/opal/version.h
> rm -f libtool
> rm -f TAGS ID GTAGS GRTAGS GSYMS GPATH tags
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mpiteam/openmpi/nightly-tarball-
> build-root/trunk/create-r21285/ompi/openmpi-1.4a1r21285/_build'
> rm -f config.status config.cache config.log configure.lineno
> config.status.lineno
> rm -f Makefile
> ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean:
> ./ompi/include/mpi-ext.h
> make[1]: *** [distcleancheck] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mpiteam/openmpi/nightly-tarball-
> build-root/trunk/create-r21285/ompi/openmpi-1.4a1r21285/_build'
> make: *** [distcheck] Error 2
> =
> ======================================================================
>
> Your friendly daemon,
> Cyrador
> _______________________________________________
> testing mailing list
> testing_at_[hidden]
> http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/testing