Subject: [OMPI devel] totalview with OMPI 1.3 on rh5 linux
From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-15 09:37:03

Has anyone tried to run totalview with OMPI 1.3 on a RH5 linux system.
I am seeing totalview unable to load libompi_dbg_msgq.so because
ompi_free_list_grow is not found. What's interesting is this same
symbol is undefined for Solaris but things work. Is ompi_free_list_grow
actually used by libompi_dbg_msgq.so or is it some how pulled in as a
side affect of including an ompi header file.

Anyways, I am curious if anyone else is seeing this same issue or if I
am building OMPI in a way that is causing this problem?

--td