Subject: [OMPI devel] Reading message queues?
From: Ashley Pittman (ashley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-15 07:08:33

All,

The message queue code in the head seems to be broken as well, the
image_has_queues function is failing because it can't find type
mca_topo_base_comm_1_0_0_t in the program.

Attached is a simple patch which improves the error message reported to
the user, it does not however allow message queue debugging to work.

For the time being I've simply commented out the code relating to
mca_topo_base_comm_1_0_0_t in ompi_common_dll.c as it appears to relate
to new functionality which I'm not using.

Ashley,