Subject: [OMPI devel] ompi-ps broken or just changed?
From: Ashley Pittman (ashley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-14 17:53:44

All,

I'm developing some code to run against Open-MPI trunk and it appears
that the output of ompi-ps has changed since I last looked at it.

Running a two process job on one node I see barely any info when run
directly and little more when run with -n. Is it still possible to
discover the hostnames and pids of individual processes within the job
using this tool?

ashley_at_alpha:~/code/padb$ orte-ps

Information from mpirun [34593,0]
ashley_at_alpha:~/code/padb$ orte-ps -n

Information from mpirun [34593,0]
Node Name | Arch | State | Slots | Slots Max | Slots In Use |
    alpha | ffca0200 | Up | 1 | 0 | 2 |
ashley_at_alpha:~/code/padb$

Ashley,