Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Build failures on trunk? r21235
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-14 15:14:26

Hmm. I just did a build with both the SF.net compilers and then a 2nd
build with the native leopard compilers of openmpi-1.3.3a1r21223.

The Leopard build failed deep in VT, though, with some obscure C++ STL-
looking error -- but OMPI itself built fine. You can compile OMPI
without VT with --enable-contrib-no-build=vt.

I'll send a note to the VT guys.

On May 14, 2009, at 3:07 PM, Bryan Lally wrote:

> Jeff Squyres wrote:
> > Did you mean to attach something?
>
> yeah, oops. I can't count how many times I've done that
>
> > FWIW, I can configure/build on Leopard just fine...? I'm using the
> > compilers from hpc.sf.net, though. I haven't tried recently with
> the
> > native Leopard compilers.
>
> This was with the native Leopard compilers.
>
> - Bryan
>
> --
> Bryan Lally, lally_at_[hidden]
> 505.667.9954