Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Build failures on trunk? r21235
From: Bryan Lally (lally_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-14 14:38:09

While we're talking about build failures ...

I haven't been able to build any of the 1.3.x releases on my OS X
machines. OS X 10.5.6 (Leopard) on Intel macs. Attached is the
configure command and the failure from last night's development tarball,
openmpi-1.3.3a1r21223.tar.gz. 1.2.x builds fine.

        - Bryan

--
Bryan Lally, lally_at_[hidden]
505.667.9954