Subject: [OMPI devel] OMPI 1.3 branch
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-14 11:24:49

Hi folks

I encourage people to please look at your MTT outputs. As we are preparing
to roll the 1.3.3 release, I am seeing a lot of problems on the branch:

1. timeouts, coming in two forms: (a) MPI_Abort hanging, and (b) collectives
hanging (this is mostly on Solaris)

2. segfaults - mostly on sif, but occasionally elsewhere

3. daemon failed to report back - this was only on sif

We will need to correct many of these for the release - unless it proves to
be due to trivial errors, I don't see how we will be ready to roll release
candidates next week.

So let's please start taking a look at these?!

Ralph