Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: MPI Interface Extensions Infrastructure
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-12 16:37:23

I updated the branch with the following changes based on discussions
on and off list:

  * Change configure option from '--enable-ext=LIST' to '--enable-mpi-
ext[=LIST]'

  * If no list is given to '--enable-mpi-ext' then ALL extensions that
can be built, are built.

  * Add "#define OMPI_HAVE_MPI_EXT" to mpi-ext.h

  * Add "#define OMPI_HAVE_MPI_EXT_COMPONENT" to mpi-ext.h