Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] possible bug in 1.3.2 sm transport
From: Bryan Lally (lally_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-11 21:29:57

Eugene Loh wrote:

> Another user reports something somewhat similar at
> http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2009/04/9154.php . That
> problem seems to be associated with GCC 4.4.0. What compiler are you
> using?

OMPI was built with gcc v4.3.0, which is what's packaged with Fedora 9.
  The application code was built with that and NAG's fortran, and in
another test with Pathscale's C and Fortran. We're only using the C
bindings to OMPI, never the Fortran bindings.

        - Bryan

--
Bryan Lally, lally_at_[hidden]
505.667.9954