Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Revise paffinity method?
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-08 10:45:59

I think that's the way to go then - it also follows our "the user is
always right - even when they are wrong" philosophy. I'll probably
have to draw on others to help ensure that the paffinity modules all
report appropriately.

Think I have enough now to start on this - probably middle of next week.

Thanks!