Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Revise paffinity method?
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-07 14:59:22

I can do the coding - just want to ensure interested others get their
$0.002 in on how it should work.

I came up with a way to do it that doesn't require changes to the
paffinity framework. I can complete the prototype next week on an hg
branch and let you look at it. Mostly consists of moving what is now
in MPI_Init into the odls modules between the fork and exec, as Brian
suggested.