Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OS X compilation broken
From: Rainer Keller (keller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-04 06:13:17

Hi,
the MTT results for Sun were due to missing errno.h.

Regards,
Rainer

On Friday 01 May 2009, Ralph Castain wrote:
> The problem is actually broader than OS-X. MTT shows failures on every
> platform.
>
> There are two problems:
>
> 1. OS-X is missing a string.h header in pstat/darwin module
>
> 2. "make check" in the test area is failing due to the datatype tests
> missing string.h in their headers
>
> I have fixed these, so hopefully it will run cleanly again.
>
> BTW: the datatype checks are spewing a ton of warnings about incompatible
> pointer types. Apparently, the tests use ompi_datatype_t, and now the
> variables are all defined as ompi_predefined_datatype_t.
>
> Could someone please fix those? I'm unsure of the right fix.
>
> Thanks
> Ralph
>
> On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > The first tarball since the header file reduction was tested on MTT last
> > night. We had across-the-board breakage on OS X:
> >
> > http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/index.php?do_redir=1029
> >
> > Can someone please fix?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Squyres
> > Cisco Systems

 Dr.-Ing. Rainer Keller  http://www.hlrs.de/people/keller
 HLRS                         Tel: ++49 (0)711-685 6 5858
 Nobelstrasse 19                 Fax: ++49 (0)711-685 6 5832
 70550 Stuttgart                    email: keller_at_[hidden]
 Germany                             AIM/Skype:rusraink