Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OS X compilation broken
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-01 10:54:53

The problem is actually broader than OS-X. MTT shows failures on every
platform.

There are two problems:

1. OS-X is missing a string.h header in pstat/darwin module

2. "make check" in the test area is failing due to the datatype tests
missing string.h in their headers

I have fixed these, so hopefully it will run cleanly again.

BTW: the datatype checks are spewing a ton of warnings about incompatible
pointer types. Apparently, the tests use ompi_datatype_t, and now the
variables are all defined as ompi_predefined_datatype_t.

Could someone please fix those? I'm unsure of the right fix.

Thanks
Ralph