Subject: [OMPI devel] vampirtrace on v1.3 branch
From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-28 10:48:35

Has anyone tested running a simple program compiled with mpicc-vt that
was built on RHEL 5.1 or SLES-10 with gcc under 32 bits?

I am seeing the following errors when running compiled code:
VampirTrace: BFD: bfd_get_file_flags(): failed

Note the trunk seems to be working fine and I have other issues with 64
bit (that I haven't debugged). I see similar errors with Sun Studio.

--td