Subject: [OMPI devel] MTT GAE/GDS call this morning
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-23 10:33:28

Ok, I opened a Google account with the name "openmpi" this morning,
and using Ethan's cell phone (heh; turns out that I had already used
mine), we verified it for use with GAE. Woo hoo!

"open-mpi-mtt" is the name of the Google Apps application.

I'll send the relevant authentication information out-of-band.

Cisco Systems