Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.3.2 rc
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-16 11:20:48

Cisco's MTT testing had some more false failures last night, but I
think the attribute issues were the last real errors. I'd be ok with
making an rc today if all other issues are good.

(I'd like to get some more MTT in with the rc, but I *think* I've
rooted out all the false MTT failures...)

Cisco Systems