Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trac 1857: SM btl hangs when msg >=4k
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-06 20:08:06

You're right, the sentence was messed-up. My intent was to say that I
found the problem, made a fix and once this fix applied to the trunk I
was not able to reproduce the deadlock.

Based on your description of the bug I forced osu_bw to send 1024 non-
blocking sends (instead of the default 64), and I still don't get the
deadlock. I'm trilled ...

   george.