Subject: [OMPI devel] custom btl
From: Roberto Ammendola (roberto.ammendola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-31 11:15:08

Hi all, I am developing a btl module for a custom interconnect board (we
call it apelink, it's an academic project), and I am porting the module
from 1.2 (at which it used to work) to 1.3 branch. Two issues:

1) the use of pls_rsh_agent is said to be deprecated. How do I spawn the
jobs using rsh, then?

2) although compilation is fine, i get a

[gozer1:18640] mca: base: component_find: "mca_btl_apelink" does not
appear to be a valid btl MCA dynamic component (ignored)

already with an ompi_info command. Probably something changed in the 1.3
branch regarding DSO, which I should implement in my btl. Any hint?

thanks
roberto

     Roberto Ammendola    INFN - Roma II - APE group
tel: +39-0672594504  email: roberto.ammendola_at_[hidden]   // \
     Via della Ricerca Scientifica 1 - 00133 Roma             \\_/ //
                                                              '''