Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] SM init failures
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-27 07:35:35

On Mar 26, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Ralph Castain wrote:

> I suspect Josh or someone at IU could tell you the compiler. I
> would be very surprised if it wasn't gcc, but I don't know what
> version.

All the MTT runs on Sif are using gcc 4.1.2:

-bash-3.2$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-44)
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There
is NO
PURPOSE.

> I suspect they could even find a way to run some debugging on for
> you, if that would help.

We could probably help a bit if you have configurations that you
would like tested. However I probably won't be able to get to it for
at least a few days from now. Sorry :/

Sif is also running the coll_hierarch component on some of those
tests which has caused some additional problems. I don't know if that
is related or not.

-- Josh