Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] opal_util_register_stackhandlers()
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-20 10:58:45

On Mar 20, 2009, at 9:12 AM, Kees Verstoep wrote:

> Thanks for the quick feedback and fix! This should work. I will
> test it out when the next release candidate becomes available.

We have a fairly aggressive schedule for 1.3.2 -- but it'll still be
at least a few weeks before rc's start appearing. There's some
features waiting in the wings that we want to push out into 1.3.2 and
then begin the morphing of the 1.3 "feature" series into the 1.4
"super stable" series (i.e., bug fixes only beyond that).

Cisco Systems