Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Final cleanup of included headers
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 09:00:36

Could we hold off on this until after 1.3.2 is out the door and has a
couple of days to stabilize? All these header file changes are making
it more difficult to cleanly apply patches to the 1.3 branch.

When we get past the next couple of weeks, the 1.3 branch should clear
out the backlog of CMRs, and we should have the usual immediate "oops"
fixes in to 1.3.2. Then this won't be such a problem.

Thanks
Ralph