Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] require newer autoconf?
From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-17 21:06:01

I'd rather not. I have a couple of platforms with 2.59 installed, but
not 2.60+. I really don't want to have to install my own autotools
because of some bug that doesn't affect me.

I don't, however, have a problem with forcing users to upgrade in
order to get support for build-related issues. The version of
Autoconf used is in config.log, so it's not hard to find which version
the user actually used.

Brian