Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Next week: WebEx remote attendance of OpenFabricsSonoma conference
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-17 12:17:04

Here is the information to connect to WebEx next week:

    Monday, 23 Mar 2009: https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=116762862
   Tuesday, 23 Mar 2009: https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=116762862
Wednesday, 24 Mar 2009: https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=116762987

(yes, the URL is the same on Monday and Tuesday, and different for
Wednesday)

Login to the web site and it'll download and run a little WebEx
program thingy to run on your computer (I know Windows and OS X are
supported; I don't know if Linux is supported...?). When launched,
it'll prompt you for a phone number to reach you. Fill it in, and it
will call you to join the audio portion.

Each day starts at 9am US Pacific time. The MPI panel is at 1:30pm US
Pacific time on Tuesday, March 23, 2009. REMEMBER THAT THE US HAS
ALREADY CHANGED TIME THIS SPRING! (see the original message below for
a handy timezone converter web site)

Please feel free to spread this information far/wide to anyone who may
be interested in attending the Sonoma events but cannot travel there.

On Mar 16, 2009, at 10:52 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:

> OpenFabrics is having its annual Sonoma meeting next week (see http://www.openfabrics.org/Sonoma.pdf
> for more details).
>
> The event will be "simulcast" on Cisco WebEx *for free* for those who
> cannot attend in person. WebEx attendees will see the slides and hear
> the in-room presenters. I'm told that they're going to setup an audio
> link in the conference room such that WebEx attendees will be able to
> be heard over the in-room audio system, too.
>
> You may be interested to browse through the current agenda to see if
> there are any sessions that you might want to attend via WebEx(http://www.openfabrics.org/Sonoma2009preliminaryagenda.pdf
> -- go to http://www.openfabrics.org/ if that preliminary agenda link
> expires). In particular, you may care about this session:
>
> MPI Panel: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 (I'll be presenting along with
> several other MPI implementors)
> * 1:30pm San Francisco (US Pacific time)
> * 4:30pm New York (US Eastern time)
> * 9:30pm Paris
> * 2:00am Bangalore
> * REMEMBER THAT THE US HAS ALREADY CHANGED TIME THIS SPRING!
> See this URL for time translation to your local time zone:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=3&day=23&year=2009&p1=224&p2=179&p3=195&p4=438&iv=0
>
> WebEx dialin information will be sent later this week. I wanted to
> send out this announcement before the dialin information was available
> to give people time to adjust their schedules to attend sessions next
> week.
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> Cisco Systems