Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] workspace management question
From: Eugene Loh (Eugene.Loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-17 13:02:40

I've been wading through this page over and over, but can't seem to find
this particular tidbit.

If you have the OMPI SVN repository, a combo SVN/HG area, and an HG
clone (the pictures on that web page would have you going from left to
right), then the page tells you:

1) How to populate these repositories initially, going from left to right.
2) How to bring changes back from your HG workspace to OMPI SVN, going
from right to left.

I'm asking about something that I can't find discussed. Namely, how do
you propagate subsequent updates from left to right. I'm guessing that
if I'm in my combo workspace, after I do an "svn up", I do an "hg
commit", but I'm losing my brains trying to keep all this stuff synced
up. (Your work on eliminating SVN sounds appealing.)