Subject: [OMPI devel] SVN-specific tools?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-17 10:59:35

OMPI Developers --

Ralph and I are continuing our Mercurial investigations. The dominos
are starting to fall in order nicely and it's looking pretty good that
the Open MPI project could switch away from Subversion to Mercurial if
we choose to. You can see our current list of open questions / items
on this wiki page:

     https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Mercurial

One question we have for OMPI developers: are you using any Subversion-
specific tools? E.g., are you using the SVN Eclipse plugin? ...or
any other SVN-bundled or third-party tool that was specifically
designed for SVN? If so, are there Mercurial equivalents, and/or can
you live without this tool if we switch?

Cisco Systems