Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] svn commit
From: Eugene Loh (Eugene.Loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-13 15:53:40

Ralph Castain wrote:

> Once you have them in the hg repo, you can do an "svn st" to see if
> you need to do anything further before committing back to the svn
> repo - e.g., add or remove files. When you are ready, just do an "svn
> ci" to commit your changes to the svn repo.

Thanks, but I get:

Authentication realm: <https://svn.open-mpi.org:443> Open MPI Subversion
repositories access
Password for 'eloh':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.open-mpi.org:443> Open MPI Subversion
repositories access
Username: eloh
Password for 'eloh':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.open-mpi.org:443> Open MPI Subversion
repositories access
Username: eloh
Password for 'eloh':
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT of
'/svn/ompi/!svn/ver/20515/trunk/ompi/mca/btl/sm/btl_sm.c': authorization
failed (https://svn.open-mpi.org)
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn: '/nfs/rontok/xraid/users/eloh/hg/sm_latency/svn-commit.tmp'
[eloh_at_milliways sm_latency]$

Do I need some other authorization for a trunk putback?