Subject: [OMPI devel] svn commit
From: Eugene Loh (Eugene.Loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-13 15:08:53

I'm having trouble figuring out how to put my changes back to the trunk.

I've been looking at the wiki pages, but don't really see the one last
piece that I need of this puzzle. I've used
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/UsingMercurial to get me through
these steps:

svn check-out of trunk to make an svn workspace on milliways
turn this also into an hg repository
bring hg workspace over to a local (Sun) workspace
make changes
hg commit and push back to milliways

Now, two questions:

1) Why don't I see my changes on milliways? If I look at a file I
changed in my local workspace, I don't see that change when I look at
the same file on milliways. However, if I do a fresh hg clone from the
milliways workspace, I do see the changes. So, somehow my changes are
on milliways, but only in a way that hg sees them.

2) How do I get the changes from my milliways svn/hg workspace back into
the trunk?

The workspace on milliways is /u/eloh/hg/sm_latency in case that matters.