Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] add_procs
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-05 15:30:41

I would only add that we should be certain that the code is -not-
called more than once as this could cause problems. We don't currently
have a way for dynamically spawned procs to share memory with their
parents - if that code does get called, I would worry that it hadn't
been tested and could cause memory issues.