Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Move of ompi_bitmap_t
From: Richard Graham (rlgraham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-30 16:40:01

This should really be viewed as a code maintenance RFC. The reason this
came up in the first place is because we are investigating the btl move, but
these are really two very distinct issues. There are two bits of code that
have virtually the same functionality - they do have the same interface I am
told. The question is, is there a good reason to keep two different
versions in the repository ? Not knowing the history of why a second
version was created this is an inquiry. Is there some performance
advantage, or some other advantage to having these two versions ?

Rich