Subject: [OMPI devel] r20384: OMPI_CHECK_WITHDIR changes
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 13:01:47

DOH! I accidentally committed the OMPI_CHECK_WITHDIR changes several
hours early (and with a bad commit message) because I was prepping my
hg tree for committing tonight. I accidentally typed "svn ci ..."
instead of "hg ci ...". When I realized what I had done, it was too
late to prevent the SVN commit. :-(

This caused an autogen-worthy commit in the middle of the day, and was
several hours before I intended to commit it.

Sorry about that, folks...

Cisco Systems