Subject: [OMPI devel] segfault in opal_free_list_grow
From: doriankrause (doriankrause_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-26 07:37:52

Hi List,

the bug report in my mail from december
(http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2008/12/7611.php)
seems to overlooked (it's definitely a bad idea to send mails between
christmas and silvester ;)).

I have not tried to reproduce the error with the 1.3 version but since
the trunk version I used was very recent
that time I think the problem should continue to exist.

I would be glad if someone could try to reproduce the segmentation fault
and may give me some hints where to look
at with the debugger.

Btw: Is there a "standard way" to send bug reports? Should they go to
the user or to the devel mailinglist? Do you have a bugzilla system or
similar?

Thanks + Best regards,
Dorian