Subject: [OMPI devel] Open MPI Extensions Interface
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-23 14:23:19

I would like to start implementing the Open MPI Extensions
infrastructure on a branch, and eventually bring it in to the trunk
when it is ready. The sketch of the design can be found on the wiki
page below:
   https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/MPIExtensions

It seems that the vast majority of the work is mucking around in the
build system. I do not have enough experience with the build system
to start this work without a bit of guidance (and maybe some help).

So is there anyone with build system experience that might be
interested in helping me get this started?

Thanks,
Josh