Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Fortran 90 Interface
From: David Robertson (robertson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-22 09:17:26

Hello Jeff,

My mailing list settings were digest so I apologize if this does not get
filed under the right thread.

I have attached the requested info. I included the sources to the test
program(s). I have left the copies of the .mod files. It should be
mentioned that I did not write this code. It was written by the
developer of the ROMS ocean model, Hernan Arango.

I don't know how helpful this code will be unless you happen to have
HDF5/NetCDF4 already installed. I looked at the code NetCDF4 uses to
test parallel IO but it is all in C so it wasn't very helpful. If you
have the NetCDF4 source code the parallel IO tests are in the nc_test4
directory.

We are using version 8.0-2 of the PGI compiler suite and OpenMPI 1.3 but
the results were identical (aside from the format of the returned error)
for versions 1.2.6 and 1.2.8. All versions of OpenMPI were compiled
statically. I have also tried this with gfortran 4.2.5 and ifort
10.1.018 with the same results.

Thanks,
David Robertson