Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] When can I use OOB channel?
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-20 09:22:59

You sholud be able to use the OOB by that point in the system.
However, that is the incorrect entry point for sending messages - you
need to enter via the RML. The correct call is to orte_rml.send_nb.

Or, if you are going to send a buffer instead of an iovec, then the
call would be to orte_rml.send_buffer_nb.

Ralph