Subject: [OMPI devel] When can I use OOB channel?
From: Timothy Hayes (hayesti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-19 15:01:58

Hello

I'm in the midst of writing a BTL component, all is going well although
today I ran into something unexpected. In the
mca_btl_base_module_add_procs_fn_t function, I'm trying to call
mca_oob_tcp_send_nb() which is returning -12 (ORTE_ERR_UNREACH). Is this
normal or have I done something wrong? Is there a way around this? It would
be great if I could call this function in that particular area of code.

Kind regards
Tim Hayes