Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] -display-map
From: Greg Watson (g.watson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-16 14:52:27

Ralph,

Is there something I need to do to enable stdout/err encapsulation
(apart from -xml)? Here's what I see:

$ mpirun -mca orte_show_resolved_nodenames 1 -xml -display-map -np 5 /
Users/greg/Documents/workspace1/testMPI/Debug/testMPI
<map>
        <host name="Jarrah.local" slots="8" max_slots="0">
                <noderesolve resolved="node0"/>
                <noderesolve resolved="node1"/>
                <noderesolve resolved="node2"/>
                <noderesolve resolved="node3"/>