Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] crcpw verbosity
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-14 13:13:33

The crcpw component is in the PML framework. The following should be
the MCA parameter you are looking for:
pml_crcpw_verbose=20

You can use the 'ompi_info' command to find out more information about
MCA parameters available. For example to find this one you can use the
following:
   ompi_info --param pml crcpw

Cheers,
Josh