Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.3 PML default choice
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-13 20:36:27

That's pretty weird, but you're right. Here is the code that do
exactly what you state.

     } else if(strcmp(ompi_mtl_base_selected_component-
>mtl_version.mca_component_name, "psm") != 0) {
         /* if mtl is not PSM then back down priority, and require the
user to */
         /* specify pml cm directly if that is what they want
priority */
         /* of 1 is sufficient in that case as it is the only pml
that */
         /* will be considered */
         *priority = 1;
     }