Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] FLOSS Weekly and comment about Mercurial
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-13 20:11:15

It looks like the TracMercurial plugin does most of what is on my wish
list -- the IU sysadmins graciously installed a sandbox version of it
today that is feeding off the official HG mirror of OMPI's SVN (so it
updates about once an hour):

     https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi_hg/

Additionally, a thread started on the Mercurial users list about Open
MPI; I'll probably be asking a few more questions over there over the
next several days / week or so.

Cisco Systems